Friday, March 1, 2013

February favorites!

Now that February 2013 has officially left us, I figured it would be a great time for a February favorites video!

I'm not sure if I'll continue to do these on a monthly basis or sporadically when I feel that I have some great (and not so great) things to talk about. Nonetheless, without further ado, here are my February favorites.


Favorites:
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
MAC Eyeshadow - Malt
Illamasqua Powder Blush - Katie
MAC Satin Lipsticks - Betty Bright, Daddy's Little Girl, Snob
Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids Lipsticks - Fuchsia Flash, Pink Pop
Essential Tools Hi-Def Ultimate Face Kit
Essie - French Affair

Un-favorites:
CoverGirl Illuminator
LAVANILA Laboratories Perfume - Pure Vanilla

Have you ever tried any of these products? What were your favorite (and least favorite) beauty items in the month of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment