Thursday, January 16, 2014

Influenster VoxBox Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Total Knockout Challenge: Part 3 (Sally Hansen #CSMTKO)

Three days into wearing Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black, I thought I would check in on how the polish is wearing.

On the first day, I noticed minimal tip wear and minor dulling to my top coat (I used Essie Good to Go to decrease drying time). This is typical of what I expect of nail polishes, if not better than expected. I work in retail and use my hands often, and I honestly expected to see my nails quickly destroyed.

After three days, I haven't noticed much change to my nails. There is still minimal tip wear (of course) but no noticeable chipping. This is atypical, as polishes have usually chipped by the third day for me! Consider me impressed!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pat on the Black after 3 days of wear

Honestly,  I think my only real complaints about this polish would be that I did not like the large brush size, although I think you can work with it, and I did not personally like the colors I was sent. I don't traditionally see an appealing color selection of Sally Hansen nail color products in stores I frequent, but I do see colors on the website that interest me.

For more information on Sally Hansen products or the Complete Salon Manicure Total Knockout Challenge, visit the following sites:

http://www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment